Dugue's Catering Logo

 

POLICIES

SERVINGS:
A half size pan generally serves approximately 25 people; a full size pan generally serves approximately 50 people, unless otherwise stated.

PAYMENT:
A deposit of 50% of the total order is required.  For all off-site events, we require a final head count 5 days prior to the event.  Payment of the balance is due the day of the event, prior to set up.  Final payment must be in the form of cashier’s check or money order.  A $25 fee is charged for returned checks.

CANCELLATION:
Cancellations 14+ days prior to off-site events will be fully refunded. Cancellations within 3-13 days of the off-site event will result in forfeiture of deposit.  Cancellations 48 hours or less prior to off-site events will be charged the full amount, and must be paid in full within 7 days of event date.

Cancellation of catering orders require at least 48 hours notice prior to pick-up date and time.

SERVICE CHARGE:
A service charge of 10 percent will be applied to the total cost for the set-up and maintenance of a self serve buffet reception; a service charge of 20 percent will be charged for a full service buffet; a service charge of 30 percent will be charged for formal dinner service.

EXTRA SERVICES:
Corkage fee $5 per bottle; cake cutting fee $inquire.

DELIVERY/TRAVEL CHARGE:
A delivery fee of $20.00 is applied to orders within a 60 mile radius.  An additional travel charge of $1.00 per mile over 60 miles will apply.

TABLEWARE:
Dugue's Southern Diner & Catering will provide disposable tableware, at cost, upon the client's request. Formal china and silverware may be used, for an additional cost, upon client's request.

FOOD SAFETY:
Dugue’s Southern Diner & Catering is not responsible for the preservation and/or safety of left over food after delivery.  It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that food is properly discarded or stored to maintain safety.

 

Laissez les bons temps rouler!